Tuesday, March 6, 2012

wHY DID THINGS GO WRONG TODAY?

Me: God, can I ask You a
question?
God: Sure
Me: Promise You won't get mad...
God: I promise
Me: Why did You let so much
stuff happen to me today?
God: What do u mean?
Me: Well, I woke up late
God: Yes
Me: My car took forever to start
God: Okay
Me: at lunch they made my
sandwich wrong & I had to wait
God: Huummm
Me: On the way home, my
phonewent DEAD, just as I picked
up a call
God: All right
Me: And on top of it all off,
whenI got home ~I just want to
soak my feet in my new foot
massager& relax. BUT it wouldn't
work!!! Nothing went right today!
Why did You do that?
God: Let me see, the death angel
was at your bed this morning & I
had to send one of My Angels to
battle him for your life. I let you
sleep through that
Me: (humbled): OH
GOD: I didn't let your car start
because there was a drunk driver
on your route that would have
hityou if you were on the road.
Me: (ashamed)
God: The first person who made
your sandwich today was sick & I
didn't want you to catch what
they have, I knew you couldn't
afford to miss work.
Me: (embarrassed):O kay
God: Your phone went dead
bcuzthe person that was calling
was going to give false witness
about what you said on that call,
I didn'teven let you talk to them
so you would be covered.
Me: (softly): I see God
God: Oh and that foot massager,
it had a shortage that was going
to throw out all of the power in
your house tonight. I didn't think
you wanted to be in the dark.
Me: I'm Sorry God
God: Don't be sorry, just learn to
Trust Me.... in All things , the
Good & the bad.
Me: I will trust You.
God: And don't doubt that My
plan for your day is Always
Betterthan your plan.
Me: I won't God. And let me just
tell you God, Thank You for
Everything today.
God: You're welcome child. It
wasjust another day being your
God and I Love looking after My
Children..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say, ask or add to this? Post it as comment. Get tips and learn vital tricks