Monday, March 5, 2012

tHE BIG ALWAYS START SMALL

I was raped at the age of 9 "
-Oprah;"

I didn't even complete my
University Education "
-Bill Gates;"

In my childhood days, I
stitched shoes "
-Abraham Lincoln,"

I struggled academically
throughout elementary
school "
-Ben Carson;"

I used to serve tea at a shop
To support my football
training "
-Lionel Messi;"

I used to sleep on the floor in
friend's rooms, returning
Coke bottles for food money,
getting weekly free meals at
a local temple "
-Steve Jobs"

My teachers used to call me a
failure."
-Tony Blair"


The BIG always start SMALL!
With God, your life can
always be more than what you
think it will be !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say, ask or add to this? Post it as comment. Get tips and learn vital tricks