Monday, March 12, 2012

oNE POUND MEASURe

There was a farmer who sold a pound of butter to the baker. One day the baker decides to weigh the butter to see if he was getting a pound or not and found that he was not. This angered him and he took the farmer to court. The judge asked the farmer if he was using any measure. The farmer replied, your Honour, "I am primitive. I don't have a proper measure, but I do have a scale" The judge asked, "then how do you weigh the butter?" The farmer replied, "your honour, long before the baker started buying butter from me, I have been buying a pound loaf of bread from him. Every day, when the baker brings the bread, I put it on the scale and give him the same weight in butter. If anyone is to be blamed. It is the baker.

mORAL OF THE STORy honesty is the best policy. What a man sow, he reaps.

Consider sharing this story with your friends if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say, ask or add to this? Post it as comment. Get tips and learn vital tricks