Monday, February 13, 2012

a SHORT MESSAGe

This message is beyond all
relationships......
When I'll be dead....., your tears
will flow,.. But I won't know...
Cry for me now instead !
you will send flowers,.. But I
won't see... Send them now
instead !
you'll say words of praise,.. But I
won't hear.. Praise me now
instead !
you'll forget my faults,.. But I
won't know... Forget then now,
instead !
you'll miss me then,... But I won't
feel... Miss me now, instead
you'll wish... you could have
spent more time with me,...
Spend it now instead !!
Moral......
''Spend time with every person
you love, every one you care for.
Make them feel special, for you
never know when time will take
them away from you forever''.
Happy Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say, ask or add to this? Post it as comment. Get tips and learn vital tricks