Wednesday, February 8, 2012

tHE LOST FINGEr

A king once had a slave who, in
all
circumstances said: "My king, do
not be discouraged because
everything God does is perfect,
no
mistakes..."
One day, they went hunting and
a
wild animal attacked the king,
the
slave managed to kill the animal
but couldn't prevent his majesty
losing a finger. Furious and
without showing gratitude, the
King said; "if God was good, I
would not have been attacked
and
lost one finger!"
The slave replied: "Despite all
these
things,I can only tell you that
God is
good and everything he does is
perfect, He is never wrong!"
Outraged by the response, the
king
ordered the arrest of his slave.
Later, he left for another hunt
and
was captured by savages
who made human sacrifices. In
the altar, the savages found out
that the king didn't have one
finger in place so he was released
because he was considered not
"complete" to be offered to the
gods...
On his return to the palace, he
authorized the release of his
slave
saying; "My dear,God was really
good to me! I was almost killed
but for lack of a single finger I
was
let go! But I have a question: if
God
is so good, why did He allow me
put you in jail?"
His reply: "My king, if I had gone
with you, I would have been
sacrificed for you because I have
no missing finger." Remember,
everything God does is perfect,
He
is never wrong...


mESSAGE OF THE STORy
Everything God does is perfect,
He
is never wrong...

Often we complain about life,
and
the negative things that happen
to
us, forgetting that nothing is
random, and that everything has
a
purpose... God knows why he
chose you to receive this
message,
please bless someone with it by using the sharing tools....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say, ask or add to this? Post it as comment. Get tips and learn vital tricks