Saturday, January 7, 2012

iMMEDIATE ATTENTIOn [a moral story]

A doctor entered the hospital in
hurry after being called in for an
urgent surgery. He answered
the call asap, changed his
clothes & went directly to the
surgery block. He found the
boy's father pacing in the hall
waiting for the doctor. On
seeing him, the dad yelled:
"Why did U take all this time to
come? Don't U know that my
son's life is in danger? Don't U
have any sense of
responsibility?"
The doctor smiled & said:
"I am sorry, I wasn't in the
hospital & I came as fast as I
could after receiving the call......
And now, I wish you'd calm
down so that I can do my work"
"Calm down?! What if your son
was in this room right now,
would U calm down? If your
own son dies now what will U
do??" said the father angrily
The doctor smiled again &
replied: "I will say what Job said
in the Holy Book "From dust we
came & to dust we return,
blessed be the name of God".
Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go
& intercede for your son, we will
do our best by God's grace"
"Giving advises when we're not
concerned is so easy" Murmured
the father.
The surgery took some hours
after which the doctor went out
happy,
"Thank goodness!, your son is
saved!" And without waiting for
the father's reply he carried on
his way running. "If U have any
question, ask the nurse!!"
"Why is he so arrogant? He
couldn't wait some minutes so
that I ask about my son's state"
Commented the father when
seeing the nurse minutes after
the doctor left.
The nurse answered, tears
coming down her face: "His son
died yesterday in a road
accident, he was in the burial
when we called him for your
son's surgery. And now that he
saved your son's life, he left
running to finish his son's
burial."
Moral Of The Story - Never judge
anyone, because you never
know how their life is & what
they're going through"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say, ask or add to this? Post it as comment. Get tips and learn vital tricks