Saturday, December 17, 2011

YOUR SADDEST AND MOST TROUBLESOME TIMES [a motivational story]

This is a story for everyone irrespective of your nationality and indeed a wonderful one.
One night a young man was having a dream. In the dream, he was walking along the cool sandy grounds of a beach with the Lord. Above in the sky flashed several scenes and phases of his life. For each of the scenes he noticed two sets of footprints on the sand: one which was to his and the other belongs to the Lord. When the last scene had flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints and he noticed just only one set of foot prints. He also noticed that this happened during the lowest and saddest moments and times in his life. This bothered him a lot and so he asked the Lord a question. 'Lord, you said in your word that once I decided to follow you, you would walk all the way with me, but I noticed that during the most stormy and troublesome times of my life there was only one set of footprints. I don't understand why, when I needed you most, you deserted and just left me alone.' The Lord replied, 'My precious child, I love you and would never leave you even for a moment. During your times of trials and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, those were the times when I carried you in my arms.'

This story was submitted by aGBE AYODELe

What moral can you learn from this story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say, ask or add to this? Post it as comment. Get tips and learn vital tricks