Tuesday, December 27, 2011

dON'T LIE TO YOUR MOTHEr [a moral story for children]

This moral story is basically for children

One evening James invited his mother to his apartment for dinner. While they were enjoying the meal, James' mother couldn't help noticing how extremely beautiful his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between James and this his roommate, and this only made her more curious. Later, after finishing their meal that evening, while she was watching the two of them interact, she started to wonder if there was more between John and the roommate than what she was seeing. James being very sensitive, read his mom's thoughts, James volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you that, Julie and I are just roommates and our relationship doesn't go beyond that."
About a week later, Julie came to James and said, "Ever since your mother came here for dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" James said, "Well, I doubt it, but still I'll write her a letter just to be sure if she took it or not ." So he sat down and wrote "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you took a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you didn't take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you came here for dinner." After a couple of days later, James received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you do sleep with Julie, and I'm not saying that you do not sleep with Julie. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.
From your dear mother.

Story's moral Lesson: This story teaches that you shouldn't tell lies, Your lies will definately be exposed, it's only a matter of time.


This moral story was submitted by aGBE AYODELe.

Enjoy lOADS OF BENEFITs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say, ask or add to this? Post it as comment. Get tips and learn vital tricks